background

Saturday, March 30, 2013

CAPS and !

Kacey has explained, bit by bit, why she appears in her letters to have a limited understanding of grammar and punctuation.  It turns out that, not only is she typing on a "Spanish" keyboard, said keyboard does not have "?" or "Enter."  Given the circumstances, I am grateful for ANY letter, regardless of punctuation! I appreciate the occasional word in all caps to help break things up a bit.


As you can see from the following letter from March 26, Kacey is doing great, and she loves everything about her mission.  I am so proud of her!


ENJOY!


Heyyy!!!  How is everyone! ps I cant do question marks on here either
haha. How is Kennadi. is her hip better! and how is Sylvia! I am so
glad you guys are all having fun and that dads birthday was fun! I can
see on my email that some of you sent me dear elders but they havent
gotten here yet...hopefully soon haha becuase I want them super bad!!!
Okay crazy there is an Elder Pulsipher here and we are totally
related...not sure how but we are both related to Zara...if thats how
you spell it. I will ask his parents names and let you know haha
crazy. Did I tell you that I have a calling! I am the cordinating
sister. they only hermana with a calling. It is so awesome, I work
with the presidents wife..I love her and I totally sit in on the
leadership meetings with the mtc predidencey, the zone leaders, and
the district leaders. It really is so awesome and I love being in
leadership callings! There are two here from vegas that we totally
know the same preople..small world. MOM! Did you get the bracelets I
ordered you! I am worried about them because I sent them to the old
house so I hope you got them...let me know! Okay so there was totally
an earthquake yesterday. Is that so crazy! It wasnt big but we had to
sleep with flashlights and seriously every single time that I heard a
noice in the night I would panic and think EARTHQUAKE haha it was
horrible. I love the CCM and everyone here! I am friends with the
chefs and if you ask them to make something specific they will. haha
it rocks. Mom thank you for making me a blog. I so wish I could see
it, i know it looks great. It probably looks super awesome with my
emails that are basically one whol paragraph. I bought some spanish
scriptures with tabs today..way excited about that. My spanish is
great. I can totally have conversations and understand just about
everything. I love it. The CCM rocks! I love my teachers so freaking
much. One of them is getting married in May! I am sorry to hear about
sister Acosta. I hope Josie is doing okay. I will pray for her. I
really love being a missionary. Everyday gets better! OMG I didnt even
tell you yet that we went contacting yesterday for real! Haha it was
actually kind of scary to be let out in the real world haha but it was
great! Wow I wish you guys could all see how awesome it is here and
feel what I get to feel. Have you gotten any of my letters! how is
jordan! Tell him I miss him and I love him! I love all of you guys and
I am so proud of all of you. Hey ps tell dad that he must have
actidentally sent his email to me to someone else this week..haha. I
love you guys! The church is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment