background

Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Easter and Happy Conference

I'm a little delayed in posting Kacey's letter from last week.  I get so excited when I receive her letters that I just keep reading them over and over, then forget to post them for everyone else to enjoy.  Can you tell why I beam with so much joy when I read Kacey's letters?!?

Family!!! How are you guys! I am so glad you got my letters. I am also
glad you liked them. Thank you for the scripture mom, i love it. Did i
tell you guys I got scriptures with tabs! I dont know why i didnt get
them before haha. the spanish ones lol. Easter in Guatemala is kind of
crazy. Its a week long celebrating and everything is closed. so mom i
got your dear elder this morning. Thank you! I loved it. I love that
you got dad a knight hahah that rocks. mom..do you think you can send
me a US callendar haha I never know what is going on lol. Okay...I am
obsesed with being a missionary. I love everything about it. I love
the ccm. I love my companion, she is one of my best friends, she is
amazing. I have the best district. I love when we go contacting
because I love every single person we talk to. Today we went to a
market and the city map. Guatemala rocks. I am excited for Nicaragua
but it will be hard to leave the ccm because I love it so much. I love
every single class and every single lesson. Every day is better than
the previous one. Oh my gosh I wish I could show you what I see and
feel. How is Jordan! how are you all! Easter here was amazing. My comp
and I taught sunday school and it was an awesome lesson. We had fast
sunday so we had testimony meeting. I was the first to go up and did
it totally in spanish and was confident. It rocks! I love my calling.
It is awesome. I love all the hermanas that I get to know. Thank you
so much for your love and prayers. I love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment