background

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Missionary Tan Lines

I'm posting today's email before the week gets away from me and I forget!  Kacey references a youtube video that her companion made before leaving on her mission.  You can watch the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyRUQPPBniM

Kacey LOVES getting mail (what missionary doesn't?)  It is really easy to send her a letter via DearElder.com  You will have to set up an account, but it is free and easy to do.  Make sure you select the "Nicaragua Managua South" mission and address the letter to Hermana Kacey Alexa Smith.  You can email her as well, but she only has a short window each week to read emails, and she is unable to print emails to read or refer back to later.  If you still want to email her, just let me know if you need her address.  Of course, hand-written letters never go out of style!

I took the liberty in today's letter and made a few paragraph breaks to make it easier to read!

Family!!! How are you all! I love you guys!!! Wow so much to say and
so little time. Did you guys love conference! Thanks for the emails
about what stood out to you! I loved reading them :) Family,
obedience, and love stood out to me. obviously a lot more and with a
lot more detail but I want to say everything that i need to say haha.


Okay so go on utube and find the vidoe Janinas mission call it has
hashtags like guatemala and mission. I havent seen it so you guys
watch it. its my companions and she made it right before coming here
and someone who is here from panama saw it. so go watch it haha. 


I am so happy for Janie. I cant wait to hear wher she goes. my vote is
Asia. I am so proud of Janie and David. Tell them to study preach my
gospel! They are going to be great. Have them email me if they have
any questions. 


I am so bummed about kennadis hip!   I hope she is doing better! 
Kami-thank you for taking good care of my computer. I
cannot wait to get the pictures that you guys are sending. it will be
the best. 


I absolutely love my calling..the other day I felt like I
should go talk to hermana chase. The second I walked into her room she
started crying and we both just knew we needed to talk. Another time I
felt like I should go talk to hermana Nunez...I ignored the feeling
for two nights and finally when I went and talked to hear I learned
that her grandpa died and she was having a really hard time. Whenever
you have a prompting..follow it! 


I love how conference talked about the Magnificent wave and that I am
a part of it. Man it was so great!

I leave here in a week from today at 3 am! ahh I cant even believe it!
I am so excited! I love being a missionary. I am going to war with
Satan and I am going to win! I am growing and learning so much every
single day. I love you guys! 


I love you guys and keep up the good work! I love my mission and I
love being here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment