background

Thursday, March 7, 2013

She Made It!


Kacey's first letter to let us know she made it to Guatemala.  She will be at the Guatemala MTC (CCM) for six weeks before heading to Nicaragua.

Heyyy!
 
I only get 5 minutes today to say that I made it and am okay! Yesterday had to have been the longest day of my life. The CCM is great! Its smaller than I thought it would be but it is awesome. We cant take pictures yet so I will send some when i can. this is a spanish keyboard so sorry for if its wierd. My companion is awesome Hermana lopez-carasca from Boston and went to Byu. My district is the best. the Elders are so awesome and the sisters are amazing. I love everyone. I am not staying in the CCM, the american sisters are in a house around the corner, its awesome. The natives and american elders get to stay in the CCMn but id rather be in the house. Its a giant sleepover every night.
 
I love you and I will write on Pday. I didnt even get a chance to read you emails yet.
 
Hermana Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment