background

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Creative Punctuation

I'm not going to edit any of Kacey's letters, so it may feel at times like you are reading one giant run-on sentence.  You will have to get used to typos and creative punctuation.  You will most certainly hear Kacey in her letters, though, and that's the most important thing.  

This is Kacey's second letter after a full week in the mission.  It made my day to read how happy she is!

Familia! How are you all. seriously this keyboard is so weird. Oh my
gosh I love it here! I love being a missionary. I love the gospel.
Honestly, if anyone is thinking about a missio...DO IT! I cant even
being to tell you how amazing it is. I was so excited for today, I
wish I could tell you everything. I am with the best people ever! I
love everyone. My comp is amazing. I love her. I love my district,
seriously its the best ever. We are like a family and so strong. Kaden
Smith that guy from instagram with the girlfriend is in my district. I
met two people from Vegas. I dont live at the CCM I live at a house
with like 50 girls but the Natives leave next week and so do some
girls so the Nortes (north americans) will move into the CCM. The CCM
president and wife are kind of weird haha olay no, they are super
weird. I have tried a lot of new food. Its totally true that you have
to eat all your food haha I am so proud of me. Its so fun to try and
talk to the Latins in spanish. I am sure I sound retarded. My spanish
is okay, Ive got the basics and some stuff down haha and I always pray
in spanish so thats good. Our investigator is totally real. Alvero
Gomez. He is the cutest. Our second lesson was going so well and we
totally gave it in spanish. I asked him to be baptized!!!  I have
never done that to anyone! It was one of the coolest and most
spiritual things ever and he totally said yes!!! Hey! Dear elder and
write me...seriously!!! Sunday was kind of hard but my district is so
great we all just lift each other up and are totally like a family.
Iove all the girls I live with, they all have so many stories and are
just so awesome. I went to the temple this morning, it was super cool.
They totally have this little store outside the gates of the CCM and
you have to buy things through the gate haha its so funny. Oh my gosh
we are seriously in a classroom all day and that combined with being a
missionary things are so funny! Things that wouldnt be funny in real
life. Like some of the things we say are so funny. I absolutely love
this gospel and everything about it! I wish you could all feel what we
feel here. I love all the little brown people!!! I love you all!!!
Write me!!!! Love, Hermana Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment